Wednesday, September 16, 2009
New Monitor
Im not feeling well today (cause Ive been havin my migraine again). Cant concentrate *focus* *focus* ...

But its really hard to focus when youre feeling sick.

Good thing I can go home early and there are no deadlines today ^_^

And yeah, during lunch break, Ken Zo made me eat paper :( (how bad can he be)


But before goin home, we went to buy me a NEW MONITOR (coz I really need to replace the one Im using)
eus logo scribbled 5:31 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
I am Eus


Name: eus
Home:
All About Me:
Get to Know me More

Golden Memories
Ancient Scrolls
My Hommies
SaKuRa Says
SaKuRa's TagBoard

Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:

Who's My Creampuff
How Many
Tick Tock
windows vista
windows vista Counter
Counting You
mortgage brokers
mortgage brokers Counter