Thursday, August 6, 2009
Spa
Kenzo brought me to Blue Water Day Spa to have a massage (probably because I keep complaining on how much I needed it)

We tried the COMBO HERBAL MASSAGE (750.00 i think)

After the massage, Kenzo was tellin me his 1st Massage Experience (*hahaha* yeah he's a virgin) , and comparing if we both got the same procedure.. Honestly, I dont quite remember what happened... hahaha,,, HIGH na nmn cguro ako ^_^

Cant remember feeling my legs bein massaged, but my legs are greasy from oil, so na massage nga din malamang... hahaha

Thanks ^_^
eus logo scribbled 8:46 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
I am Eus


Name: eus
Home:
All About Me:
Get to Know me More

Golden Memories
Ancient Scrolls
My Hommies
SaKuRa Says
SaKuRa's TagBoard

Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:

Who's My Creampuff
How Many
Tick Tock
windows vista
windows vista Counter
Counting You
mortgage brokers
mortgage brokers Counter