Saturday, June 13, 2009
My Brand New Toy

Thank you :) cheesecake


Ok, I know my monitor is not bagay to my brand new cpu (haha talagang kelangan i mention na brand new). The monitor was given to me by my dad (instead of buyin a new one daw, tsaka na lang... ok)

I have my macbook, but I dont wanna use it everyday (yes, i use my laptop everyday. The only time I shut it down is when I leave home for work. But as soon as I get back, open na agad). Its so sayang to overuse it thats why I thought of havin another laptop (IBM or whatever basta Windows OS),but what will I do sa dalawang laptop?. and another thing is, my sister is making kulit na maglaro.

Kaya!!! Tada'h!


You're really the sweetest cake :)
eus logo scribbled 11:08 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
I am Eus


Name: eus
Home:
All About Me:
Get to Know me More

Golden Memories
Ancient Scrolls
My Hommies
SaKuRa Says
SaKuRa's TagBoard

Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:

Who's My Creampuff
How Many
Tick Tock
windows vista
windows vista Counter
Counting You
mortgage brokers
mortgage brokers Counter