Saturday, May 30, 2009
Not another test
I was advised to have another test, after all those FBC and UA testing, EMG procedures. My doctor suggested MRI. A bit more expensive (less than 9,500k is not a bit expensive). Brand new PSP na yun.. 
 

And lastly he made me promise to take the meds he prescribed for me to take.. Hehe I havent started takin them yet.


As soon as I got home, and have a chat with my sister, she kept insistin that Im just dehydrated coz I havent been drinkin a lot of water. Im so lazy to go down and drink, thats why now, my mom is bringin me water in a bigger tumbler. And the advised that I got from my goodie goodie sister is,,, I dont need to have the MRI coz I wont be able to play with it,,, why not just buy a brand new PC set, makakalaro pa kame... *hahaha* o dbah! Such a nice sister.

My dad still thinks its mild CTS, and that I still shouldnt overuse my hand.

My mom looks a bit worried and wants me to have the MRI. Plus she wanted me to take vit B12.  And speakin of Vit B 1,6,12 (na alam ko pampatangkad toh... sana tumangkad na lang ako if  I start takin them again), I asked my absent minded mom something related about it, and her answer was , "naku maraming tao ngayon kasi magpapasukan"

Whats the connection?? 


She was referrin to 168!!!!!


So,, whats yer point of view??


eus logo scribbled 7:17 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
I am Eus


Name: eus
Home:
All About Me:
Get to Know me More

Golden Memories
Ancient Scrolls
My Hommies
SaKuRa Says
SaKuRa's TagBoard

Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:

Who's My Creampuff
How Many
Tick Tock
windows vista
windows vista Counter
Counting You
mortgage brokers
mortgage brokers Counter