Monday, May 25, 2009
Left Handed
Ive been training myself to be left handed since last week.
Yep and I can say that Im gettin used to using the mouse on my left hand
Although typing on keyboard is still a bothersome (too many typo errors)
and my left index finger is gettin stiff... not used to typing.

I was advised not to use my right arm and rest it for at least 2 weeks (so not to aggravate the pain on my wrist).

The pain subsided after two days, but the tingling sensation come and go. There are times that my hand felt cold and my wrist is slightly numb.

I was swamped with work and tight deadlines for several weeks, I have been bringing home some office work, extending time at the office. And the result of my hardwork .....




.....

is not a SALARY INCREASE


I should be getting freebies from office like weekly hand spa and monthly whole body massage :)


I have to be more careful now and not abuse my hand (does this mean goodbye PC GAMES? :( )

I am scheduled to have EMG test (yikes! the test Im avoiding the most)
another Blood test (coz Medicard is not reliable.. OO tama ba lagay nila ABNORMAL ang eyes ko e 20/20 vision ko, just because Im wearin contacts the time I had my Physical Exam na walang kwenta. They even asked me kung may grado, I said wala.. and yet they still marked ABNORMAL EYES coz may contacts daw).

And also my URIC ACID


I was actually a bit scared and havin second thoughts about the check up today. I kept thinkin what if its worse than what I expect it to be, of course I would prefer to keep somethin like this private first. I didnt say this to you because you kept insisting that you wanted to be there for me.. Thanks :)
eus logo scribbled 12:20 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
I am Eus


Name: eus
Home:
All About Me:
Get to Know me More

Golden Memories
Ancient Scrolls
My Hommies
SaKuRa Says
SaKuRa's TagBoard

Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:

Who's My Creampuff
How Many
Tick Tock
windows vista
windows vista Counter
Counting You
mortgage brokers
mortgage brokers Counter