Monday, June 8, 2009
WANTED
Would someone care to correct this person's grammar???


Eric Law
Eric Law
of course not la.. he is my oversea client from France. he is a nice guy.



Eric Law
Eric Law
keep it like that; ok la.. we look nature .. :P


You think yer English is so good, but I suggest you check yer Grammar first..


You SUCK! I wanna wish you ill, but that wont be a good thing for me to wish for. I hope you get yer own karma. I'll get back at you SOON!!!!

Surprise na lang kita! You Effin' sux!!!




Yeah this Eric Law owes me 16,000HK$
Beware of this person!
eus logo scribbled 7:22 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
I am Eus


Name: eus
Home:
All About Me:
Get to Know me More

Golden Memories
Ancient Scrolls
My Hommies
SaKuRa Says
SaKuRa's TagBoard

Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:

Who's My Creampuff
How Many
Tick Tock
windows vista
windows vista Counter
Counting You
mortgage brokers
mortgage brokers Counter