Sunday, June 7, 2009
Lost in RP



Yellow Team



with Birthday Boy Gian



Tinski, Eus, Jase






RP is not my tambayan (yes im not my sister), so I have no idea on how to go there.

Why would I go there? Because Gian's Birthday Celebration is held at Dencio's RP. So I asked my "very reliable source" (who I think consulted his "reliable map") for some directions. He told me to take the LRT (easiest and fastest) and go down at Pedro Gil station. I did what he told me to do. Went down at Pedro Gil and walked 4 streets from the said station. What he forgot to mention is that I need to turn right at the first street (and start countin from there). Ok my reliable source is not so reliable when it comes to directions *hehehe peace*.
eus logo scribbled 2:07 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
I am Eus


Name: eus
Home:
All About Me:
Get to Know me More

Golden Memories
Ancient Scrolls
My Hommies
SaKuRa Says
SaKuRa's TagBoard

Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:

Who's My Creampuff
How Many
Tick Tock
windows vista
windows vista Counter
Counting You
mortgage brokers
mortgage brokers Counter