I have just started playing Mafia Wars on Facebook this week, and lil by lil I got hooked up (thanks to Girlie and Eric who are both so addicted to this).
The first time I got pissed here was when Lady Favera robbed and destroyed my properties... Hafta get back at her. Since my character is still weak, I can't rob nor try to attack her.. So what I did was put her on hitlist and gave her a bounty of 8,000. Hahaha kuripot I know... I was trippin also to give her a bounty of piso kung pwede nga lang kaso the minimun amount is 10k.
Then comes my second friend, Richard Green. He kept on pesterin me by trying to attack or rob my. Hehe he never succeeded :p~ . Kaya he gives me SUCKER PUNCH on face na lang.. And so everytime he do that, I attack him. Walang ma rob sa kanya eh.. Hehehe... He would also put my name on hitlist every now and then... Kaya pinapatay ko na lang sya... Sayang nga effort e,, no money sya :p~
Then I suddenly got a message from him
hello eus.... my name is richard.... i'd like to call a truce.... i relize i can't defeat you, so all i do is keep putting you on my hitlist, or try 2 rob you(which isn't working any more)... how about we join teams to help build each others mob?
:) We're not enemies anymore *hehehe* |
Post a Comment