Saturday, July 11, 2009
Rapid Dancers

Ok, I know its ridiculous to buy stuff from net especially those items that you can only use in GAMES. I bought my soulmate, Ken Zo a "TIGA", since me and my sister has Bunnies with us. And my sister keeps on insisting that I buy a bike or broom also. Of course, I wouldnt buy somethin for myself, dapat dalawa coz me and Ken Zo always come in pair :) . So choices are, I use the bike, and he will be usin Cocotube (salbabida duck that will make you look .. err... weird?) . I decided to go for two bikes. Haha I know, its a bit expensive and so foolish, coz you only get to use the bike for a year only. After that, you would hafta purchase another one again. Sulit naman coz I can see that my Ken Zo is happy with his "new ride" ...

Well,, are you???
eus logo scribbled 6:55 PM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
I am Eus


Name: eus
Home:
All About Me:
Get to Know me More

Golden Memories
Ancient Scrolls
My Hommies
SaKuRa Says
SaKuRa's TagBoard

Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:

Who's My Creampuff
How Many
Tick Tock
windows vista
windows vista Counter
Counting You
mortgage brokers
mortgage brokers Counter