I got inggit in Fran's Wishlist, thats why I decided to post mine also :)
New Jacketsss... coz I need to replaced the ones I left in China ( SHAME ON YOU ERIC LAU) Bvlgari Ring (now,, wonder who loves this much??? hehehe)
MELISSA DISCO shoes
MELISSA three straps elevated Starbucks Clear Tumbler (assignin to Gwyneth) hahaha Magic Sing Keyboard Protector for Macbook iPhone 3Gs (yes I have my iPhone, but I love APPLE prod)
DATE with THEM
On second thought, Im not the one whose birthday is coming... So care to pick yer gift from here? (since you said you want me to give you something that I like) hahaha Here they are! :) Or it kinda looks like Im givin you a gift for myself... Well at least you get to open it ^_^ Dont worry,, I'll wrap it ... with lotsa LOVE
*Joke*
*mwahugz*
|
love the ring!!!
sana may keyboard protector for laptops na di apple. hehe