Saturday, August 22, 2009
お誕生日おめでとうございます

お誕生日おめでとうございます :)


We went out to look for his gift (since he doesnt like the ones I have listed hahaha *BOO*), although Im not really sure if he really likes what we have bought coz its not the one we were really lookin for.


Had lunch at Cibo and tried their Oval Pizza which is quite good ^_^ , we also had a pasta (which tastes like ordinary Carbonara so dont buy it) .

Went Gift Hunting afterwards

I really hope u like the gift ^_^ since you dont want me to wrap Fuu Fuu :p~
eus logo scribbled 8:54 AM  
3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
I am Eus


Name: eus
Home:
All About Me:
Get to Know me More

Golden Memories
Ancient Scrolls
My Hommies
SaKuRa Says
SaKuRa's TagBoard

Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:

Who's My Creampuff
How Many
Tick Tock
windows vista
windows vista Counter
Counting You
mortgage brokers
mortgage brokers Counter