Saturday, August 22, 2009
Taco! Burrito Burrito!




Its not Mexicalli, its Chillis :p~, Missed Tostada Chips so Ken Ken brought me to Chillis and ordered me my Bottomless Tostada Chips. We look so matakaw kase may Chicken Fingers pa kame, and of course, we werent able to finish 'em. *haha*

We cant go to a spa because I have my pd (i broadcast ba hahaha) so we thought of lookin for a gift for him instead of havin a massage, but since its late already and he has to work on something tomorrow, I told him we could look for the gift on Saturday (to put no pressure on him)

Last week,we went to THE SPA and tried their Aromatherapy Massage (Im expectin to smell lotsa oil scents but didnt smell any hehe), but their massage is good compared to all the massages I had before. I need not say put more pressure coz they know where to put pressure and where not to.

SIDE KWENTO : I forgot that we were goin to have a massage, so I wore my SHIN CHAN undies, and the only time I realized that I was wearin it was when Lady Masseuse asked me to take my robe off. Voila!!! She saw my Shin-Chan undies hahaha

eus logo scribbled 8:53 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At August 23, 2009 at 6:17 PM, Blogger fran said…

    puede bang bumili lang ng bottomless chips + bottomless iced tea? tpos kwentuhan lang? hahah

     
  • At August 23, 2009 at 6:29 PM, Blogger eus said…

    haha, ginagawa namen yan minsan, tambay ng matagal, kwnethuan every sat, then starbucks after... pwede mo i take out ung tostada chips nila ^_^ *yumyum*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
I am Eus


Name: eus
Home:
All About Me:
Get to Know me More

Golden Memories
Ancient Scrolls
My Hommies
SaKuRa Says
SaKuRa's TagBoard

Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:

Who's My Creampuff
How Many
Tick Tock
windows vista
windows vista Counter
Counting You
mortgage brokers
mortgage brokers Counter