Monday, August 31, 2009
Back To Reality





And I wish I never hafta go back ....

Been havin a terrible migraine last week, thats why this Long Holiday Trip is really what I needed the most. I need to breathe, think, and refresh my mind from every negative auras roaming around me.





We were lookin for a hotel that has WIFI, hehehe (MAFIA WARS addict) , hmm but I guess the hotels we inquired are a bit expensive. TAGAYTAY lang toh noh!!! So we went out and stayed at Sunrise Hotel instead. They also have wifi but only at the lobby (hmm, pwede na)


I have far too many comments on my stay there. I am not satisfied with the service, the room they gave us. Hehe when we were about to leave, we told them all our comments on the receptionist. He just told us "that it was the Koreans who occupied the room before".


Hmm so the Koreans sabotaged everything hahaha



eus logo scribbled 6:13 AM  
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
 
I am Eus


Name: eus
Home:
All About Me:
Get to Know me More

Golden Memories
Ancient Scrolls
My Hommies
SaKuRa Says
SaKuRa's TagBoard

Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:

Who's My Creampuff
How Many
Tick Tock
windows vista
windows vista Counter
Counting You
mortgage brokers
mortgage brokers Counter